Our technology partners help us provide quality storage and networking solutions that benefit businesses of all sizes. Our goal is to provide quick response to customer needs and market demands, and deliver affordable, leading edge solutions to the dynamic world of information storage, protection, recovery, and archiving. As both a manufacturer of quality storage equipment and a focused, value-added distributor of storage and networking solutions, we are proud to be aligned with the following business partners:
Join us and find out how
we can help you grow.
- Code42 is the creator of CrashPlan, CrashPlan PRO, CrashPlan PROe and SharePlan - award-winning onsite, offsite and cloud data protection and management solutions for home, business and enterprise.
- The DataGravity Discovery Series is the industry's first data-aware storage platform that will change how you manage your data, and gain actionable insights from that data.
- Datrium's DVX is the first Enterprise storage system to split server-powered performance from network-attached durable capacity as a single end-to-end system.
- The ExaBlox OneBlox is a cloud managed, scale-out, object-based storage appliance
- Exinda's WAN Optimization solutions enable organizations to see, control, accelerate and optimize the traffic on their Wide Area Networks.
- Gridstore is the leader in optimized storage for Windows Servers and Hyper-V that accelerates application I/O by up to 500%.
- Infinio Accelerator brings scale-out storage performance closer to your applications.
- Infortrend Corporation is a leading provider of high-performance storage solutions.
- Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services, and Internet technologies for personal and business computing.
- Nasuni provides all-in-one remote and branch office data storage solutions for global enterprises by combining on-premise hardware with cloud storage.
- Nimble Storage has developed the first flash-accelerated, converged storage and backup solution that significantly reduces the cost and complexity of storing, accessing, and protecting data.
- Open-E Data Storage Software (DSS) is a unified Linux-based storage operating system that provides NAS and SAN functionality.
- PernixData FVP™ software, virtualizes server flash and RAM to enable scale-out storage performance that is independent of capacity.
- SGI develops, markets and sells a broad line of low-cost, mid-range and high-end scale-out and scale-up servers and data storage solutions.
- SimpliVity's OmniCube™ is a 2U VM optimized building block that assimilates core storage and server capabilities with the complete set of IT data management functionality.
- StorTrends, the data storage division of American Megatrends, offers traditional spinning disk, SSD Hybrid, and Full Flash SAN and NAS units at an affordable cost.
- Supermicro designs, develops, manufactures and sells energy-efficient, application optimized server solutions.
- Talon's File Acceleration and Sharing Technology (FAST™) solution dramatically improves file access and application performance for mobile workers, road warriors and remote office locations.
- Xyratex is the ultimate partner to the storage industry and a leading provider of enterprise-class data storage subsystems.
- Zerto provides enterprise-class disaster recovery and business continuity software specifically for virtualized data centers and cloud environments.
- Lansweeper pro-actively alerts you of non-compliance issues on your network before they become a problem. lansweeper.com